Your Marketing Team
A proactive 'can do' marketing team.
An extension to your team, providing ideas, direction and action to grow your business.
A strong focus on delivering the results your business needs to grow and prosper.
Marketing is a critical function to a business. But sometimes it doesn't get the attention it needs due to internal pressures on business owners, staff and resources. Bringing a flexible marketing team on board provides the additional ideas and resources that are essential to business growth.
We work very closely with clients on a day-to-day basis, acting as their marketing department and taking the lead on ideas and implementation. Working externally means we use our own resources, but clients still enjoy a close working relationship with people they know they can call upon at the drop of a hat, and who they know will be taking the reins to steer the business from a marketing perspective.
We offer a very flexible approach, delivering a highly personalised service on a convenient retainer basis. Clients benefit from a fixed predictable cost and enjoy continuity of marketing support. We have an entrepreneurial 'can-do' attitude and a strong focus on delivering the results a business needs. Our extensive experience across a diverse range of industry sectors enables us to formulate - and implement - strategies that drive business growth.
Working with both start-up and established businesses, we deliver practical marketing that gets results and grows a business.
The businesses we work with generally have three key issues that we address:
- They are running just to keep up with the demands of operating their business day-to-day. Quite simply they don't have the time or energy to think about marketing, how to give it consistent attention and how it could make a significant difference in taking the business to the next stage. We provide the clarity, ideas and action to ensure that a full programme of marketing activities is continually developed to grow the revenue of their business.
- They know what they want to achieve but don't know the best way to get their messages to their target audience(s). Essentially they need ideas, and need to know the best way to implement them. We help the business craft its key messages and value proposition so it displays a clear competitive edge, and then devise the means to get those messages out to the right people.
- The business may lack the experience or skills to deliver specific elements of its marketing. Sometimes a business may allocate marketing tasks to members of its team who haven't had the training or gained the experience necessary to know how to carry them out effectively. Our highly resourceful team joins up seamlessly with such businesses, completing their marketing teams by providing the skills and experience needed.
Clients benefit from our marketing support team at a range of levels:
- We support businesses who need a complete service, where we manage and deliver the marketing function on a day-to-day basis. While this is comprehensive, the budget for implementing this service is usually less than the cost of employing a full-time person in that role. Plus the business benefits from a greater breadth of experience and skills than it is likely to find in an individual.
- For smaller businesses we provide a service which creates a marketing framework, including email and phone support each month to keep the marketing on track. This starts from just half a day per month, with the key factor being the consistency and discipline of our regular work that keeps the business focused on its goals and moving forward.
We understand it can be difficult to find the right partner to help you grow your business. So we offer a simple 3 stage approach:
1) You contact us so we can talk about what you need.
2) We have a meeting by phone or at your business to enable us to understand the wider picture and how your need fits into your overall marketing and business goals.
3) If we both feel we're a good fit and will work well together, we will put forward a proposal detailing how we will help you grow your business.