We often start work with a client on a very specific marketing tool or problem that needs solving, such as:
- Brand development and protection [More info...]
- Advertising, promotions, direct marketing, printed materials, exhibitions and events
- Website development and optimisation [More info...]
- Search engine optimisation/marketing (SEO/SEM)
- Google AdWords PPC management [More info...]
- Social media management
To see examples of specific marketing tools like these, please contact us.
We have found that sometimes it's very easy to get caught up with the detail and lose sight of the bigger picture, so rather than jump straight into offering a solution to the client need, we like to understand a few things first. So we'll consider:
- How has this particular need arisen?
- What have you tried before that has or hasn't worked?
- What part does your need play in the overall marketing communications of your business?
- How will you measure the success of providing a solution to this need?
We also like to understand our clients' businesses, viewing them from a customer's point of view and asking:
- How are you different from the alternatives your customers could choose?
- What do your customers love about your product and/or service?
- What are the areas that customers are not so keen on?
- What are the major blocks to customers buying more, or more frequently?
- What are your goals and aspirations for your business?
Once all these factors have been considered, we can devise solutions that have a tangible basis.
Our approach is quite simple really. We use marketing to help clients build their businesses and understand that marketing has to deliver tangible business results. Creativity and innovation are our lifeblood, plus the ability to get things done.
We really do give outstanding customer service and go out of our way to make the whole process of working together as easy and enjoyable as possible.